To sit the exam you have to apply and be accepted. If your application is not accepted, BOSSI will refund your application fee.
To be eligible, you'll need to have:
- paid your annual candidate surveyor enrolment fee
- completed the specified minimum period of recognised practical work experience
- a supervising surveyor.
For the specific eligibility and exam requirements, visit BOSSI guidelines and determinations.
What you need
- your registration number
- your supervising surveyor’s full name, contact details and registration number
- proof of eligibility
- a credit/debit card to pay the application fee.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Gather your supporting documents.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Select the 'Start' button on the application screen.
- Follow the prompts to proceed to payment.
Contact BOSSI for all exam enquiries.