You can book a free 45-minute appointment with a Savings Finder specialist who'll help you to find and apply for rebates, vouchers and discounts that you may be eligible for.
To save time, you can complete the Savings Finder questionnaire before your appointment. You can then choose to share your Savings Finder report with the specialist. If you do this, make a note of your reference number and take this to your appointment.
What you need
Your Savings Finder reference number, if you have one.
How to book
- Select the ‘Book online’ button.
- Select one of the Savings Finder options from the drop-down menu:
- to visit a service centre in person, choose 'Savings Finder (Face to Face)' then select the most convenient service centre
- to make a phone appointment, choose 'Savings Finder (Phone)'.
- Choose a date and time for your appointment.
- Enter your details.
At the appointment, the specialist may need to ask you some personal questions about your situation which includes your health, household assets and income.
You can choose how much information you'd like to share or opt-out of answering a question or stop the appointment at any time.
Our privacy statement explains how we manage your personal information.