Due to social distancing restrictions, Multicultural NSW's Language Services are unable to offer face-to-face interpreters at present.
You can book an interpreter using Multicultural NSW's Language Services. Language Services offers on-site, face-to-face interpreters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a wide range of situations, including:
- legal matters
- police investigation
- community interviews
- licence testing
- educational and health situations
- workshops and seminars
- individual or client-group interviews.
Interpreter services are available to:
- community groups
- private organisations
- commercial organisations
- all departments and agencies of the NSW government.
What you need
- the interpreter fee
- the PDF form – 'Interpreter Request Form'.
How to book
- requests for an interpreter should be made in advance whenever possible
- cancellation fees apply when bookings are cancelled within 48 hours of the booked starting time
- on-site, face-to-face interpreters are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and
- interpretation services can be provided in over 104 languages and dialects, including Auslan.
Visit Multicultural NSW to make sure you have all the information.