You can book an interpreter using Multicultural NSW's Language Services. Language Services offers on-site, face-to-face and remote interpreters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a wide range of situations, including:
- legal matters
- police investigation
- community interviews
- licence testing
- educational and health situations
- workshops and seminars
- individual or client-group interviews.
Interpreter services are available to:
- community groups
- private organisations
- commercial organisations
- all departments and agencies of the NSW government.
What you need
The PDF form – 'Interpreter Request Form'.
How to book
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete and save the form to your device.
- Attach and email the completed form to email@example.com
- Requests for an interpreter should be made in advance whenever possible.
- Cancellation fees apply when bookings are cancelled within 48 hours of the booked starting time.
- You can request fee information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interpretation services can be provided in over 104 languages and dialects, including Auslan.