If you want to cancel your private mooring licence, you can do this:
- at a service centre
- by sending in your cancellation request through the mail or via email
- by phoning 13 12 36.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- a written request to cancel the private mooring licence (not required for over the phone)
- the PDF form – 'Request for Refund Form' (if applicable)
- your private mooring details.
How to cancel
- Download and complete the Request for Refund Form – PDF(if applicable).
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation and information.
- Submit your application either in person at a service centre, or by mail or email, to the details on the form.
Last updated: 4 November 2020