Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If you want to cancel your private mooring licence, you can do this at a service centre or by phoning 13 12 36. You can also send in your cancellation request through the mail or via email.

What you need

  • Your proof of identity
  • A written request to cancel the private mooring licence (not required for over the phone)
  • The Request for Refund Form (if applicable)
  • Your private mooring details

How to cancel

  1. Download, print and complete the Request for Refund Form – PDF(if applicable)
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation and information, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and submit the information in person, or
  • Mail the documentation to Maritime Product Services, Locked Bag 5100, Camperdown NSW 1450, or
  • Email a scanned copy of your written request to cancel to