If the compliance date of your vehicle has to be changed, an authorised examiner or other Transport for NSW official will need to verify it.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Change of Records'
- your proof of identity
- your vehicle registration details
- the appropriate inspection report (this will depend on the vehicle type).
How to change
- Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.
Last updated: 10 February 2023