If you want to change a measuring device on your vehicle, an authorised examiner or other Transport for NSW official will need to verify it. You can organise this at a Service NSW Centre.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Change of Records'
- your proof of identity
- your Certificate of Registration or vehicle registration details
- a safety inspection report (pink slip).
How to change
- Download and complete Change of Records – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.
Last updated: 22 September 2023