If your organisation changes its mailing or business address, or the location where its vehicles are parked or garaged overnight, you'll need to let Transport for NSW know.
You can update your organisation's mailing, business or garaging addresses by visiting a service centre. Any new garaging address must be a street address in NSW.
What you need
- your proof of identity
- your business or organisation identification
- your new address and contact details
- the PDF form – 'Change of records'
- a letter of request from a company representative, including Common Expiry Date of fleet vehicles (if applicable).
How to change
- Download and complete the Change of records – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your request.