If you're the licensee and/or owner of a licensed premises, and you want to change the area of the premises, you’ll need to apply.
Amendments to authorisations you may currently have, such as extended trading authorisation (ETA) and/or minors' areas, need to be applied for at the same time.
- A licensee or authorised person who wants to change the size of their licensed premises.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- the PDF form – 'Change boundaries of licensed premises'
- a copy of your local council’s development consent or approval for the proposed licensed area (if required)
- a colour coded plan (PDF) in A4 or A3, showing:
- the current licensed area and authorisations
- the proposed licensed boundaries and proposed authorisations.
- the appropriate application forms and payments to amend current authorisations (if applicable)
- your payment.
How to apply
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Select 'view licences'.
- Select 'modify licence'.
- Select 'Apply change boundaries of licenced premises'.
- Follow the prompts to apply.
- Attach any supporting documents to the application.
- Submit your application with payment.
- A copy of this application (including attachments) must be lodged at the Police Station nearest to the premises.