Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


A qualified supervisor certificate allows you to supervise and carry out building or trade work as specified on the certificate.

If you gain further qualifications that allow you to work in additional classes, you can apply to add or change a class on your qualified supervisor certificate. You can do this at a service centre.

What you need

  • the PDF forms:
    • 'Application Form - Individual'
    • 'Checklist for Individuals' (if applicable)
    • 'Additional Details Form/s' (if applicable)
  • proof of identity 
  • one passport size photograph
  • documentation that validates the change of class
  • your referee's statement (if applicable)
  • certificate of eligibility to obtain insurance (if applicable)
  • your payment.

How to change

  1. Download and complete:
  2. Gather the required supporting documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information together with your payment.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.