A qualified supervisor certificate allows you to supervise and carry out the building or trade work shown on your certificate, subject to any specified conditions.

If your circumstances change (such as your qualifications), and this affects the conditions under which your certificate has been issued, you'll need to amend your details. You can do this at a service centre.

What you need

  • your proof of identity 
  • evidence of qualifications or experience to validate the change of condition
  • one passport photograph (if applicable)
  • the PDF form – 'Application Form - Individual', or a letter explaining the details of the condition change.

How to change

  1. Download and complete the Application Form - Individual – PDF (if applicable).
  2. Make sure you have all the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 15 November 2023