Text size


To change conditions on your Personal Watercraft (PWC) Licence you can visit a service centre, or alternatively, submit your documentation by mail. As the holder of a PWC licence you'll need to notify Transport for NSW of any changes to medical/physical conditions, including eyesight, that might cast doubt on your fitness to operate a PWC.

What you need

An eyesight test may also be conducted at the service centre. Changes to eyesight conditions will require a replacement licence.

  • If removing a condition added on medical advice, a medical report / certificate, or other written advice from a doctor, specifically stating that the condition is no longer required.

  • Application for a Replacement Product (if applicable).

  • Application for a Personal Watercraft (PWC) Photo Licence Application for Photo Licence – PDF form (if applicable).

  • Two colour, passport-size photos (if applicable)

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete the Adjustment of Records – Maritime Customers Only – PDF form
  2. Make sure that you have all the required documentation, and then:
  • Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or
  • Mail the documentation to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre 
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870
Last updated: 17 June 2020