COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. For assistance visit COVID-19.

Text size


If you're a registered training organisation (RTO) under the food safety supervisor program and some of your details have changed, you'll need to notify the NSW Food Authority.

What you need

  • your RTO number
  • your old and new details
  • changes to your scope of registration (if applicable)
  • the certificate of registration of your business name (if applicable)
  • the PDF form – 'Registered Training Organisation change of details form'.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete and sign the form.
  3. Gather the required documents.
  4. Submit your application by mail or email, to the details on the form.

More information

You'll be taken to another website.