If you hold a motor vehicle repairer licence and details such as your postal address or business name have changed, you’ll need to update the licence. You can change the details in person at a service centre, or via email.
What you need
Depending on the details you need to change, one of the following PDF forms:
- 'Add/Remove Business Name'
- 'Notification of Change of Directors'
- 'Notification of Change in Partners'
- 'Change Licensee Name/Postal Address'.
You’ll also need:
- your motor vehicle repairer’s licence number
- the licensee’s name
- contact details
- details of the change (as relevant).
How to change
- Download one of the following:
- Complete the form, including the declaration
- Attach your supporting documentation
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the NSW Fair Trading website to make sure you have all the information.