COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Text size


If you hold a motor vehicle repairer licence and details such as your postal address or business name have changed, you’ll need to update the licence. You can change the details in person at a service centre, or via email. 

What you need

Depending on the details you need to change, one of the following PDF forms:

  • 'Add/Remove Business Name'
  • 'Notification of Change of Directors'
  • 'Notification of Change in Partners' 
  • 'Change Licensee Name/Postal Address'.

You’ll also need:

  • your motor vehicle repairer’s licence number
  • the licensee’s name
  • contact details
  • details of the change (as relevant).

How to change

  1. Download one of the following:
  2.  Complete the form, including the declaration
  3. Attach your supporting documentation
  4. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or email

More information