If you hold a motor vehicle tradesperson certificate and your name or contact information has changed, you’ll need to update your certificate details. You can change the details on a certificate in person at a service centre, or by mail.
What you need
- the Tradesperson’s Certificate Amendment Application: Change of Name or Change of Contact Details – PDF form
- your certificate number
- evidence of your name change, like a Change of Name or Marriage Certificate (if applicable), and
- your contact details.
How to change
- Download and print the Tradesperson’s Certificate Amendment Application: Change of Name or Change of Contact Details – PDF form.
- Fill out the form, including the declaration.
- Attach your supporting documentation (if applicable).
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
Locked Bag 5138
Parramatta NSW 2124
Last updated: 6 November 2019