With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If you have an Owner-Builder Permit to supervise building on your own private residential site, and details have changed since your permit was issued (except for a change of name), you'll need to visit a service centre and apply for a new permit.

If details such as your name or address have been incorrectly recorded, contact a service centre and have your permit amended.

What you need

  • your permit number
  • the details to be changed
  • supporting documentation as evidence of the change, such as a rates notice or a letter from your local authority.