If you hold a paintball marker permit, paintball venue permit or international paintball competitor permit and your details have changed, you’ll need to notify NSW Fair Trading.
What you need
- the PDF form – ‘Change of details for a paintball permit’
- the details that have changed
- certified copy of name change documentation (if applicable)
- passport details (for international paintball competitor permit)
- business details (for paintball venue permit)
- your payment, as shown on the form.
How to change
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Lodge your form, with payment, using the details on the form.
You can pay by credit card, cheque or money order.