Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you hold a paintball marker permit, paintball venue permit or international paintball competitor permit and your details have changed, you’ll need to notify NSW Fair Trading. 

What you need

  • the PDF form – ‘Change of details for a paintball permit’
  • the details that have changed
  • certified copy of name change documentation (if applicable)
  • passport details (for international paintball competitor permit)
  • business details (for paintball venue permit)
  • your payment, as shown on the form.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Lodge your form, with payment, using the details on the form.

Payment methods

You can pay by credit card, cheque or money order.

You'll be taken to another website.