If you hold a motor dealer, recycler or repairer licence and your notified premises or mobile workshop details have changed, you can amend the details by email or at a service centre.
You must change your details:
- at least 20 business days before operating at your new premises
- within 20 business days of ceasing business at your premises.
'Notified premises' are premises (excluding trade shows) where you intend to carry on a business authorised by your licence.
What you need
- the form – 'Change to Notified Premises'
- your contact and licence details
- details on where and when you will start or cease operating your business at the premises.
- information on the intended use of your new premises or mobile workshop
- planning approval details for the business use of your premises.
How to change
- Download and complete the form 'Change to Notified Premises'.
- Email your completed form to the address specified on the form or visit a service centre.
Last updated: 19 November 2021