Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


If you need to change an organisation's address for maritime related products or services such as a vessel registration or commercial mooring licence, please visit a service centre, or update your address online when renewing your registration or licence. Alternatively, you can email or mail the change request.

What you need

  • proof of identity as a company/ organisation representative
  • maritime licence or registration details
  • a completed Adjustment of Records form
  • a letter of authority on a company/organisation letterhead, signed by a director/secretary/president/chairperson of the company/organisation, authorising you to act on the company's/organisation's behalf as their representative.

How to change

  1. Update your address when renewing your registration or licence online, or

  2. Download, print and complete the Adjustment of Records – PDF

  3. Attach your supporting documentation, and then:

  • Visit a service centre and provide the documentation in person, or
  • For licences and vessel registrations either email, fax or mail the documents:
  • For all other maritime products either email or mail the documents:
    • email:
    • mail: Maritime Product Services
      Locked Bag 5100
      NSW  1450