If you need to change an organisation's contact number or email address on maritime related products or services such as a vessel registration or commercial mooring, please visit a service centre. Alternatively, you can email, fax or post your documentation.
What you need
- proof of identity
- maritime licence or registration details
- the Adjustment of Records form
- a letter of authority on the company/organisation letterhead, signed by a director/ secretary/president/chairperson of the company/organisation, authorising you to act on the company's/organisation's behalf as their representative.
How to change
- Download and complete the Adjustment of Records – PDF.
- Make sure that you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or via email or post.
- For licences and vessel registrations:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post them to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
For all other maritime products:
- email: email@example.com
- post: Maritime Product Services
Locked Bag 5100
Last updated: 30 March 2022