If you need to change the company/organisation name associated with maritime related products or services, such as a vessel registration or commercial mooring, please visit a service centre. Alternatively you can mail your documentation to us.
What you need
- proof of identity as an individual
- proof of identity as a company/organisation's representative
- maritime licence or registration details
- the PDF form – Adjustment of Records
- proof of name change documentation
- a letter of authority on company/organisation letterhead, signed by a director/secretary/ president/chairperson of the company/organisation, authorising you to act on the company's/organisation’s behalf as their representative.
How to change
Download and complete the Adjustment of Records – PDF.
Make sure you have all the required documentation.
Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or mail the documentation as follows:
- For licences and vessel registrations, mail to:
Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
- For all other maritime products, mail to:
Maritime Product Services
Locked Bag 5100
Camperdown NSW 1450
Last updated: 22 June 2020