Text size


If you need to change the company/organisation name associated with maritime related products or services, such as a vessel registration or commercial mooring, please visit a service centre. Alternatively you can mail your documentation to us.

What you need

  • proof of identity as an individual
  • proof of identity as a company/organisation's representative
  • maritime licence or registration details
  • the PDF form – Adjustment of Records
  • proof of name change documentation
  • a letter of authority on company/organisation letterhead, signed by a director/secretary/ president/chairperson of the company/organisation, authorising you to act on the company's/organisation’s behalf as their representative.

How to change

  1. Download and complete the Adjustment of Records – PDF.

  2. Make sure you have all the required documentation.

  3. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person, or mail the documentation as follows:

  • For licences and vessel registrations, mail to:

    Service NSW
    Agency Business Centre
    PO Box 21
    Parkes NSW 2870
  • For all other maritime products, mail to:

    Maritime Product Services
    Locked Bag 5100
    Camperdown NSW 1450
Last updated: 22 June 2020