Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


If your organisation has changed its name but remains the same legal entity, then all you need to do is visit a service centre and update your details.

If you have a 'trading as' name recorded, you'll need to transfer the vehicle into your name. There will be no stamp duty to pay as there hasn't been a change in ownership. You may have your business name recorded as a courtesy name.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your organisation identification
  • authorisation that you're able to represent the organisation
  • registration details.