If you've booked a rider training course or test with a rider training provider and you need to make changes to the booking, contact the provider. They need to be given 7 days notice.
If you were intending to undertake the training or testing before 28 February 2018, and had booked the course online through Service NSW, you can change online, up to 2 days before your booking.
What you'll need
- your test/training booking number (this number is on your booking confirmation)
- your name.
How to change
- Select the 'Change online' button.
- Enter your booking details to retrieve your booking.
- Select an alternative location, date and time, prior to 28 February.
- View confirmation details, and read and confirm the Terms and Conditions.
- Print your booking reference.
- you must make any changes to an online booking through Service NSW at least 2 days before the scheduled training/test.
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Roads and Maritime Services.