If you're a registered training organisation (RTO) under the food safety supervisor program and your details have changed, you need to notify the NSW Food Authority.
What you need
- your RTO number
- your updated details
- changes to your scope of registration (if applicable)
- the certificate of registration of your business name (if applicable)
- the PDF form – 'Registered Training Organisation change of details form'.
How to change
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete and sign the form.
- Gather the required documents.
- Submit your application by mail or email, to the details on the form.
Applications are processed in about 4 weeks.
Last updated: 7 December 2023