If you make changes to the details of a heavy vehicle, please visit a service centre to notify them. Any changes need to be verified by an examiner authorised in a heavy vehicle scheme or a Transport for NSW official.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your current registration details
  • Heavy Vehicle Safety Check Report/s
  • Vehicle Identification and Inspection Unit (VIIU) report (if applicable)
  • your Vehicle Compliance Certificate (for modifications if applicable, and if not electronically supplied), and
  • your weigh bridge ticket (if weight has been affected)
  • the Change of Records form.

How to change

  1. Download, print and complete Change of Records – PDF.

  2. Gather all the required documentation.

  3. Visit a service centre and submit your documents.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 28 November 2023