If you hold a motor vehicle tradesperson certificate and your name or contact information has changed, you’ll need to update your certificate details. You can change the details on a certificate in person at a service centre, or by mail.

What you need

How to change

  1. Download and print the Tradesperson’s Certificate Amendment Application: Change of Name or Change of Contact Details – PDF form.
  2. Fill out the form, including the declaration.
  3. Attach your supporting documentation (if applicable).
  4. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or mail it to:
    Business Licensing
    Locked Bag 5138
    Parramatta NSW 2124
Last updated: 7 November 2023