If you plan to make changes to your vehicle's engine, they'll need to be verified by an Authorised Examiner or other Roads and Maritime Services official.
Once the changes have been verified, please notify a service centre.
What you'll need
- your proof of identity
- your current registration details
- one of the following:
- a Vehicle Compliance Certificate (if applicable)
- AUVIS (unregistered vehicle inspection report)
- HVAIS (heavy vehicle unregistered vehicle inspection report and heavy vehicle safety check inspection report)
- the PDF form – 'Change of Records'.
How to change
- Download and complete Change of Records – Roads & Maritime Products – PDF.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.