If you need to let Transport for NSW know that your pensioner or concession details have changed, you can do so at a Service NSW Centre.

Note: It is the same process for adding pensioner or concession details for the first time or for subsequent changes and updates.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your eligible concession card
  • the PDF form – 'Change of Records – Maritime Products Only'.

How to change

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form.
  3. Make sure you have all the required documentation.
  4. Visit a service centre and provide the information in person.
Last updated: 1 July 2024

Rate the information on the page