Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses


You can search for an approved child care service provider using the Child Care Finder tool. You can search for:

  • long day care
  • occasional care
  • family day care
  • in home care
  • out of school hours care (OSHC)
  • vacation care.

What you need

Your suburb or postcode.

How to check

  1. Select the 'Find online' button.
  2. Choose the type of service you're looking for.
  3. Enter your postcode or suburb.
  4. Select 'Search'.

More information

You'll be taken to another website.