With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If you'd like to find a Justice of the Peace (JP), you can do this online by using the JP Public Register. You can search the Public Register by post code, name of JP, day of availability, language spoken and JP registration number.

You can also check the listing of scheduled JP services by suburb.

If neither the Public Register or the listing of scheduled JP services helps you, you may be able to find a JP at one of the following locations:

  • a local Council or Shire
  • a police station or a court house
  • the office of your local Member of Parliament
  • your local shopping centre
  • some libraries
  • some chemists
  • some financial institutions.
You'll be taken to another website.