If you're a victim of crime in New South Wales, you can find support and/or information at the NSW Department of Justice Victims Services online.
Support and information services include:
- Victims Access Line: a single entry point to assist victims of crime in NSW with accessing services
- Counselling: a free counselling service for victims of violent crime that occurred in NSW
- Financial support: a package of care to support and assist victims
- Support Coordination Team: provides advice, support and information, referral to other services and assistance to build a package of care
- Promotion of Victims Rights and the Charter: victims of crime in NSW have a Charter of Victims Rights, which outlines 18 rights and applies to all Government Agencies, service providers and contractors funded by the State of NSW