If you're employed to hunt deer or other game animals on private property, you're required to record your professional hunting activities in your log book. At the end of each quarter you need to lodge a harvest return, within one month of the quarter ending. You can lodge your return online.

What you need

  • your NSW G-professional licence number
  • your security PIN (issued to you with your licence)
  • date and time of harvest
  • number and type of animals harvested and seen.

How to lodge

  1. Select the 'Lodge online' button.
  2. Enter your NSW G-professional licence number and security PIN.
  3. Follow the online prompts to lodge your return.

More information

  • For help with your security PIN, phone the Game Licensing Unit on (02) 6391 3750 You'll need to confirm some personal information before you can be provided with your PIN.
Last updated: 28 November 2023