Hunters are required to lodge harvest returns for all Written Permissions that have been issued to them to hunt on public land. If you want to lodge your harvest return, you can do so online.

What you need

  • your NSW R-licence number
  • your security PIN (issued to you with your licence)
  • the date and time of the harvest
  • the number and type of animals harvested and seen.

How to lodge

  1. Select the 'Lodge online' button.
  2. Enter your NSW R-licence number and your security PIN.
  3. Follow the online prompts to lodge your return.

More information

  • If you have two outstanding harvest returns, you won't be able to apply for another Written Permission until you've submitted them.
  • For help with your security PIN, phone the Game Licensing Unit on (02) 6391 3750 You'll need to confirm some personal information before you can be provided with the PIN.
Last updated: 28 November 2023