Tier 1 and Tier 2 associations are required to lodge an annual summary of their financial affairs within one month of the date of the annual general meeting (AGM) for the current financial year, or no later than 7 months after the end of the financial year, whichever is earlier.
You can lodge your annual summary in person at a service centre, or alternatively, you can send it via post or email.
- any representative of an association authorised by the committee is eligible to lodge an annual summary of financial affairs.
What you need
- your name and contact details
- the application fee as indicated on the form
- the association details
- the number of members and committee members
- details of the current public officer and official address
- the date of the annual general meeting
- financial information such as total revenue and current assets
Form A12-T1 Annual summary of financial affairs - Tier 1 – PDF or
Form A12-T2 Annual summary of financial affairs - Tier 2 – PDF
- for Tier 1 associations only:
- the financial statements for the relevant financial year
- the auditor's report for those financial statements
- a resolution document from the AGM relating to the above documents (if applicable).
How to lodge
- Download, complete and sign either:
- Ensure you have all the required documentation.
- Lodge your summary with payment at a service centre, or via post or email to the details on the form.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 associations have different requirements for financial reporting, lodgement forms and fees.
- If the details of the association's public officer or official address have changed since your last lodgement, you should also lodge a Notice of appointment of public officer and Notice of change of association address – PDF
- If you need any specific assistance, please call Registry Services on 1800 502 042
To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit the NSW Fair Trading website