If you're registered as a tobacco/e-cigarette retailer with NSW Health and you'd like to change the registration details of your Retailer Identification Number (RIN), you can do so online.
Online, you will be able to:
- manage organisation details
- manage roles
- manage premises, or
- download a RIN certificate
- A person named on the RIN such as the owner, director or contact person, and whose email address or mobile phone number is recorded on the RIN.
- If there's no email/mobile number assigned to the person on the RIN, then they'll need to call the Tobacco Information Line on 1800 357 412.
What you need
- your RIN
- name registered on the RIN.
How to request
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Manage online' button.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Select 'Start' and then follow the prompts.
- If the tobacco retailing business is changing ownership, a new notification needs to be made for that business. A new RIN will be provided, and the old RIN needs to be cancelled.
- All the tobacco and/or e-cigarette retailing premises within a business can be included under a single notification if they are operating under the same ABN/ACN.
Last updated: 28 November 2023