Text size


If you're a licensed native animal keeper, you're required under the Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 to maintain an animal keeper record book and lodge it with the Wildlife Team by April each year. The electronic record book (e-book) provides a fast and efficient way of managing your animal holdings and transactions online. Late lodgements may result in a penalty.

Last updated: 28 June 2022
You'll be taken to another website.