With a MyServiceNSW Account, you can:
- apply for a taxi licence or a wheelchair accessible taxi licence
- update your taxi licence details and make payments.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- you may need details from 2 identity documents (such as Australian driver licence, Medicare card, passport) – the names on the 2 documents must match
- if you're an existing Taxi Licence Portal user, one document must be your driver licence
- your name, date of birth, address, email and phone number.
Note: If you cannot provide Australian proof of identity documents, you'll need to manage your taxi licence through the Point to Point Transport Commissioner's Industry Portal or by calling its contact centre on 131 727.
How to manage
- Select the 'Manage online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to access taxi licence services.
To manage your taxi licence with the Point to Point Transport Commissioner (Transport for NSW), you'll need to create or log in with a MyServiceNSW Account.
By logging in you consent to sharing your name and email address in your MyServiceNSW Account with the Point to Point Transport Commissioner.
The Point to Point Transport Commission Privacy Collection Notice explains how your personal information will be handled once it is shared by Service NSW.