What you need to know
A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
For security and privacy reasons, you must choose which services you would like to add to your account and then confirm your details. We cannot do this for you.
You can add:
- Services you already have. For example, if you have a driver licence, you can add it by confirming a few details.
- Services you would like to have. Just follow the steps to apply for a new service.
How to add a service
- Log in to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Go to 'Add services'.
- Select the service you would like to add or apply for.
- Follow the prompts to add your service.
Our privacy statement explains how we collect and use information.
If you need help with your account, contact us.
Last updated: 8 February 2023