You can manually top up your E-Toll Account online rather than have payments automatically deducted.
What you need
- your account number and password
- your payment details.
How to top up
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Log in to your account.
- Select 'Top up account'.
- Choose the amount you wish to pay.
- Enter your payment details and save.
- credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club International or American Express)
- debit card (MasterCard, Visa).
- If you're topping up an E-Toll account with a negative balance, it can take up to 48 hours for the funds to be added to your account and for the account to become active again. During this time, you may not be able to pay for toll notices, and if travelling on toll roads, you may still receive notices.
- If you're making a one-off payment using a credit card, this won't change your account's payment details. To update your payment details, please see Change the payment details on an E-Toll Account