If you’d like to manually top up your E-Toll account rather than have payments automatically deducted, you can do this online.
What you need
- your E-Toll account number and password
- completed Direct Debit Form (if applicable).
How to top up
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Enter your account number and password.
- Read and confirm the Terms and Conditions.
- Follow the prompts and enter your payment details.
- If you're topping up an E-Toll account with a negative balance, it can take up to 48 hours for the funds to be added to your account and for the account to become active again. During this time, you may not be able to pay for toll notices, and if travelling on toll roads, you may still receive notices.
- If you're making a one-off payment using a credit card, this won't change your account's payment details. To update your payment details, please see Change the payment details on an E-Toll account