Text size


If you hold a Tow Truck Operator's Licence, you'll be using your Towing Authorisation Book to record towing related accidents. If you need to re-order a book, please visit a service centre.

What you need

  • Your proof of identity
  • Your certificate of registration for the tow truck
  • Your completed re-order form (found at the back of your current authorisation book)
  • Your schedule issued under the Tow Truck Operator's Licence

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 6 November 2019