If you've received a Toll Notice for travel on the Sydney Harbour Bridge or Tunnel, you can pay for this online using your credit card or an electronic tag account.
What you need
- the name of the toll road you were travelling on (Sydney Harbour Bridge/Sydney Harbour Tunnel)
- your toll notice number
- your number plate.
How to pay
- Select the 'Pay online' button.
- Select the toll road you've received the notice for.
- Enter the first 11 digits of your toll notice number.
- Enter your number plate.
- Select 'Next'.
- Enter your payment details.
- Follow the prompts to complete your transaction.
- If you're making a payment using your E-Toll tag account and don't have sufficient funds, or if you provide incorrect details, you'll receive a further notice by mail.
- If you're paying using your E-Toll tag account, your 'Toll Notice Administration' fee will be replaced with the 'Toll Notice Transfer' fee.
- If you're not paying using an E-Toll tag account, a 'Toll Notice Administration' fee will be applied.
- If you've received a toll notice from another operator other than Transport for NSW, please refer to the toll notice for payment options.