If you receive a pension, you may qualify for a rebate on your water bill.
To be eligible, you’ll need a:
- Pensioner Concession Card from Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs, or
- gold Health Card (also known as a gold card) that shows:
- war widow
- war widower
- extreme disablement adjustment (EDA)
- totally and temporarily incapacitated (TTI)
- totally and permanently incapacitated (TPI).
You’ll also need to be the owner and occupier of one of the following:
- single dwelling
- dual occupancy
- strata or company title unit
- unit in a retirement village with a life term lease.
If you own the property with someone who isn't a pensioner, you may still get a rebate. This depends on your relationship with the other owner(s) and your eligibility.
Rebates are applied to each bill.
To apply, contact your water supplier directly.