With the latest COVID-19 health advice to stay home, we strongly advise you to use our website or call 13 77 88, rather than visit a service centre. Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Stay home: use online transactions or call 13 77 88
COVID-19 assistance

Text size


If your organisation is involved with children, whether it's in a paid or voluntary capacity, you must register it online with the Office of the Children's Guardian. Registering also allows you to verify that your workers have valid Working With Children Checks (WWCCs).

You need to register with the online WWCC system, even if your organisation was registered under the old system. 

What you need

  • name of the business/organisation
  • ABN number (if applicable)
  • business address
  • a username and password for the account
  • name and contact details of one or 2 senior people within the organisation who'll be notified should a worker become barred.

How to register

  1. Select the 'Register online' button.
  2. Complete the online form.
  3. Select the 'Submit' button. 

More information

  • Each email address you enter into the online form must be different.
  • Once you submit your form, you can log in with your username and password and verify the WWCC status of your employees and/or volunteers, or update your details.
You'll be taken to another website.