With the NSW Seniors Card program, you can promote your business to over 1.9 million seniors by offering product and service discounts to new and existing customers.
Customers can use a search tool to find discounts. They can then redeem discounts by presenting their Seniors Card or Senior Savers Card at the point of purchase.
To participate in the NSW Seniors Card program, you can register online.
Once you’ve registered, you can:
- update your business and discount details at any time
- access resources to help promote your participation in the program.
You must be a business that operates in NSW with a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
Note: To register, you must be authorised to act on behalf of the business by being listed as an associate in the Australian Business Register.
If the information associated with your ABN is incorrect or does not match your identity document details exactly, your registration may be delayed. Make sure your ABN details are up to date through the Australian Business Register (ABR).
If you're not listed as an associate in the ABR, you'll be guided through the steps for authorisation when you start your registration. Alternatively, you can supply a letter of authority.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account – you can create one when you start your registration
- 2 proof of identity documents (if not previously saved in your MyServiceNSW Account)
- your business details, including:
- Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- name, address, phone number
- industry type
- a valid licence (if applicable)
- a letter of authority (if applicable)
- the proposed service or product discount (a minimum discount of 10% is required to maintain the integrity and high standards of the program).
Proof of identity
How to register
- Check you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Register online' button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to register for the program.