Text size


If you've been told that your conditional registration will soon be (or has been) cancelled, and you believe this to be incorrect, you'll need to take the vehicle with the plate(s) attached, to a service centre .

If the registration has lapsed, or was cancelled because the vehicle was sold, you'll need to apply for new conditional registration.

What you need

  • your proof of identity
  • your business details (if applicable)
  • evidence proving the registration was incorrectly cancelled
  • the vehicle with plate(s) intact
  • the refund cheque if it was sent.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 21 August 2020