When your current paintball venue permit is nearing expiry, you’ll receive an email prompting you to renew.
You must submit your renewal application before your permit expires.
What you need
- the PDF form – 'Application for a paintball venue permit'
- the PDF form – 'Paintball permit additional details form' (if applicable)
- your business details, including names of any directors, body corporate, partnership or sole trader
- names of any close associates
- the address of each paintball venue
- your payment.
How to renew
- Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
- Complete the form.
- Submit your payment online and enter the receipt number on the application form.
- Download and complete the Paintball permit additional details form – PDF if applicable.
- Email the form and supporting documents to FTlicensing@customerservice.nsw.gov.au or visit a service centre to submit in person.
- If you have a permit from NSW Police, that was current at 1 July 2019, you have an extra 12 months from your expiry to renew.
- The same fee applies for a 1, 3 or 5-year permit.
- The fee is for each paintball venue.
- If your licence expired within 3 months of the expiry date, you can restore your licence.
- If your licence expired more than 3 months after the expiry date you'll need to apply for a new licence.
- You can contact Fair Trading to find out your expiry date.
You can pay online with:
- credit or debit card
Last updated: 15 November 2023