You can renew a selection of annual passes for NSW parks and reserves.
There are four types:
- all parks pass
- single country park pass
- country parks pass
- multi-park pass.
Each of these passes can be renewed online with a credit card.
What you'll need
- your address and contact details
- your vehicle registration number.
How to renew
- Select the 'Renew online' button.
- Select which annual pass you want to renew.
- Read and confirm the 'Conditions of Use'.
- Select the park from the drop-down menu (if applicable).
- Provide the required information.
- Enter your payment details.
- Select 'Submit'.
- Your annual pass is only valid when affixed to the nominated motor vehicle.
- Proof of purchase is not sufficient – you must have the annual pass to obtain park entry.
- If you're visiting a park within the next 10 days, it is best to buy your annual pass at the visitor information centre, vehicle entry station or park office before you enter the park.
Things to keep in mind...
Parking conditions at Sydney Harbour National Park – Chowder Bay Precinct
- All NPWS annual passes and the NPWS Exemption Card are valid for a maximum of four hours per calendar day in the Chowder Bay Precinct of Sydney Harbour National Park.
- You need to buy a ticket from the machines to top up your length of stay if you plan to visit for a longer period.
All national parks and reserves in NSW are covered by the annual pass, with the exception of the following:
Parks in the ACT managed by the ACT Parks and Conservation Service are also not covered by the NSW annual pass.
Booderee National Park at Jervis Bay is managed jointly by the Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community and the Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities.
Worimi Conservation Lands require an access permit. See Worimi Conservation Lands – beach driving for more information.
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.