Eligible NSW National Park annual passes can be renewed up to 30 days before the pass expiry date. You'll receive a reminder email from National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) with a link to renew.
Annual passes are digital, which means you can use them straight away. You will not receive a physical pass to display in your vehicle.
What you need
- your renewal email from NPWS
- your last name
- your email address
- your pass reference number (you can find this on the email confirmation received after you bought the pass)
- your vehicle registration number
- your concession details (if applicable).
How to renew
- Open the reminder email from NPWS.
- Select the link to renew.
- Provide the required information.
- Enter your payment details.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Submit your renewal.
Your pass will be renewed to use straight away.
If you have not received a renewal notice you can call NPWS on 1300 072 757 or email email@example.com.
- You can use a credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa).
- You may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
Last updated: 5 May 2021