A National Parks Concession Pass gives eligible Australian pensioners and veterans free car entry into the 45 national parks that charge entry fees.
You can apply for a concession pass online.
Holders of one of the following:
- Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)
- Australian Veterans Gold DVA Card endorsed with EDA or TPI
- Australian Veterans Gold DVA Card without EDA or TPI who can provide a letter from the DVA confirming they receive a disability pension of 70% or higher, or an intermediate pension.
What you need
- an email address that is not shared with someone else
- your vehicle registration number
- a photo or PDF copy of the front of your PCC or DVA Gold Card
- a letter from the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) confirming a disability rate of 70% or more (if applicable).
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Select the 'Apply online' button.
- Provide the required information, along with any supporting documents.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Submit your application.
You'll receive an email from the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service within 3 business days to let you know if your pass has been approved.
If you're not able to apply online, you can call 13 77 88 or visit a Service NSW Centre with your supporting documentation.
Last updated: 16 November 2022