Personal watercraft (PWC) driving licences are renewable for one (1), 3, 5 or 10 years. You can renew your licence in person at a service centre, or by mail.Find a service centre
Renew or restore a personal watercraft (PWC) driving licence
- Download and complete the Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence – PDF.
- Make sure you have the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post to:
Parkes Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21
Parkes NSW 2870
- The duration of a PWC driving licence can be one (1), 3, 5 or 10 years.
- Licence fees vary depending on the duration of the licence, and whether they are concessional licences.
- You must be under 16 years of age, or hold an eligible concession card at the time of payment, to receive a concession.
For online transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).
For phone transactions:
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
For transactions in person at a service centre:
- cash (in Australian currency)
- cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
- money order
- credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
- Android Pay app.
Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.
* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.