Back to top

Personal watercraft (PWC) driving licences are renewable for one (1), 3, 5 or 10 years. You can renew your licence in person at a service centre, or by mail.

Find a service centre
  • proof of identity
  • your PWC driving licence details (if available)
  • 2 colour, passport acceptable photos
  • renewal fee
  • your concession card details (if applicable)
  • the PDF form – 'Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence'.
Find a service centre
  1. Download and complete the Application for a Personal Watercraft Driving Licence – PDF.
  2. Make sure you have the required documentation.
  3. Visit a service centre and submit your application in person, or post to:

Service NSW
Parkes Agency Business Centre
PO Box 21​
Parkes NSW 2870

Find a service centre
  • To renew your PWC driving licence it must be current, or not expired more than 5 years.
Find a service centre
  • The duration of a PWC driving licence can be one (1), 3, 5 or 10 years.
  • Licence fees vary depending on the duration of the licence, and whether they are concessional licences.
  • You must be under 16 years of age, or hold an eligible concession card at the time of payment, to receive a concession.
Find a service centre

Payment methods

For online transactions:

  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, UnionPay, Diners Club or American Express).

For phone transactions:

  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).

For transactions in person at a service centre:

  • cash (in Australian currency)
  • cheque (personal, bank or agency drawn)
  • money order
  • credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express* or EFTPOS), or
  • Android Pay app.

Please note that you may need to pay a merchant fee when paying by credit or debit card.

* Unfortunately, some locations may not accept American Express.

Need help?

We’re happy to help you with this transaction.

Feel free to call us on 13 77 88 or visit a service centre

Source url: