If your vehicle has been issued with defect notices, you can renew your registration after the vehicle passes a specialist inspection, has all defects cleared, and passes another safety check.
Once you've passed the safety check, please visit a service centre.
What you'll need
- your renewal notice
- your proof of identity
- vehicle registration documentation
- details of vehicle design alterations (if applicable)
- the safety check report dated after the defection notices.
How to renew
- Make sure you have all the required documentation.
- Visit a service centre and provide your information in person.