If your conveyancer licence has been damaged, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement licence at a Service NSW Centre or by email.

What you need

  • the PDF form – 'Application for a Replacement Licence'
  • your licence number
  • your fee payment.

How to replace

  1. Select the 'Download PDF form' button.
  2. Complete the form and submit it at a service centre or by email using the details on the form.

More information

To look up your conveyancer licence number and details, visit Verify.licence.

Payment methods

You can review transaction payment options on our payment methods page.

Last updated: 25 June 2024

Rate the information on the page